Sort Properties

Fantastic One Bed Starter Home of Investment in the very popular Cavendish Park area of Cheltenham.

Thistledown Close makes a fantastic first time buy or investment property, on entrance the property offers a larger than average hallway and convenient downstairs cloakroom. The living room is of good size with large window to the front making this very bright, the kitchen is conveniently located just off of the living room. Upstairs the property offers a generous bedroom with walk in wardrobe space and bathroom. The property comes with off road parking for one vehicle and a garden located to the front of the property.


Amber Road, Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire, GL52 7ZG

House-moves are delighted to bring to the market this great Two Double bedroom apartment.The apartment has an open plan living/kitchen area, two double bedrooms, bathroom and access to a communal garden. Outside there is allocated parking. The property is available with a 40% share with further fees payable to Fortis for the remaining 60% share.


Coppice Gate, Cheltenham GL51 9QL

Two bedroom starter home located close to Gallagher Park. Built by Robert Hitchins in the late 1980's these two bedroom properties make ideal investments or first time buy. Call us to arrange your viewing.


Honey Court, Sotherby Drive, Cheltenham GL51 0FX

** House-moves have the pleasure to offer for sale a lovely one bedroom Apartment close to the M5 & GCHQ **


Bayswater House, Harescombe Drive, Gloucester, GL1 3LE

House-moves bring to the market this two bedroom apartment within short walking distance to Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, rail and bus routes. The apartment offers two bedrooms modern kitchen and bathroom and comes with allocated parking. We highly recommend early viewing as we expect high level of interest.