Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment

£Under Offer

House-moves have the pleasure to market this Fabulous starter home. The property is available with a 40% share with further fees payable to Fortis for the remaining 60% share.
The property is beautifully presented throughout, with two double bedrooms, open plan living room/kitchen.
Allocated parking + Visitors spaces. Communal garden.
Situated in the popular new Greenacres development in Bishops Cleeve with the shops being a very short walk away.
Tesco’s and Lidl also very close. There is a good bus link to either Cheltenham or Evesham.
This would make an ideal affordable option for a first-time buyer.

Hallway – Door opens into a spacious hallway with doors leading into all rooms, large storage cupboard, loft hatch, smoke alarm.

Living Room – 3.95m x 3.17m (12’11” x 10’4″) – Carpeted, large double window, open plan to modern kitchen. Radiator

Kitchen – 2.97m x 2.35m (9’8″ x 7’8″) – Modern kitchen with vinyl flooring, built-in cooker and gas hob with extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine. dual aspect making a very bright room.

Bedroom One – 3.56m x 2.46m (11’8″ x 8’0″) – Window to front aspect overlooking the green. Radiator.

Bedroom Two – 3.40m x 2.46m (11’1″ x 8’0″) – Dual aspect making this a light and airy room. Radiator.

Bathroom – 1.97m x 1.93m (6’5″ x 6’3″) – Modern white bathroom suite, glass shower screen with shower over bath, window, extractor fan.

Menu