Amber Road, Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire, GL52 7ZG
£66,000 (40% Shared Ownership)
House-moves are delighted to bring to the market this great Two Double bedroom apartment.
The apartment has an open plan living/kitchen area, two double bedrooms, bathroom and access to a communal garden. Outside there is allocated parking.
The property is available with a 40% share with further fees payable to Fortis for the remaining 60% share.
Situated in the popular new Greenacres development in Bishops Cleeve with the shops being a very short walk away.
Tesco’s and Lidl also very close. There is a good bus link to either Cheltenham or Evesham.
This would make an ideal affordable option for a first-time buyer.
Entrance Hall – Entrance via uPVC door into hallway. Radiator. Doors leading to bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Storage cupboard.
Living Room – 4.07m x 3.22m (13’4″ x 10’6″) – French doors leading to communal garden. Radiator. TV point.
Kitchen – 2.98m x 2.37m (9’9″ x 7’9″) – Spotlighting. Window to rear aspect. Stainless steel Electrolux built in oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor. Vinyl flooring. Space for washing machine. Space for slim line dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Modern base and wall units.
Bedroom One – 3.66m x 2.55m (12’0″ x 8’4″) – Thermostat. Window to front aspect. Radiator. Power points. TV point.
Bedroom Two – 3.40m x 2.50m (11’1″ x 8’2″) – Window to front aspect. Radiator. Power points. TV point.
Bathroom – 1.94m x 1.89m (6’4″ x 6’2″) – Bath with shower over. Glass shower screen. WC. Hand basin. Shaving point. Chrome towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
Other Information – Management Company: Fortis Living
125 year lease from 2017 (end date 9th April 2142)
Current rent and service charges for 19/20 for the 40% share:
Rent – £221.23
Service Charges – £78.88
Total – £300.11